- Easily removes P2000 marks
- Designed for Ceramic and Scratch resistant Clearcoat
- Excellent for final finish on Gelcoat
- Free of silicone, wax or glaze
- Colour coded to match the appropriate Turquoise foam
- No filler: Removes problems rather than hide them
- Water based
- Designed for all types of paints
- High Gloss (91 gloss units)
- No splattering
- Works at low speed (up to 1800 rpm)
- No water needed (but can be used with it)
- To be used on fresh or fully cured paints
- Can be used with foam and wool pads
- Free of Silica for better health and safety
- Doesn’t mark plastics
For a perfect finish and high shine repeat the process with our ZERO SWIRL polish.
To be used on a clean and properly cured surface, avoiding hot surfaces and direct sunlight. Use with our blue medium compounding foam (AP015) on an electric or air-fed polisher at approximately 1800 RPM. Apply a small quantity of FINE CUT onto the foam pad, place the foam onto the surface to be rectified and start the machine, moving the polisher in a circular motion.
Clean the surface with our soft polishing cloth (40535) once the operation is finished.